The GVC3202 is a revolutionary video conferencing system that supports an interactive and immersive video conferencing environment to increase meeting collaboration and productivity. The SIP-based GVC3202 is compatible with any 3rd party SIP-based or H.323 video conferencing platform. Users will elevate their experience with its 1080p Full-HD video, up to 3-way video conferences, 2 monitor outputs, screen-sharing capabilities, and much more.
The GVC series supports Grandstream's IPVideoTalk Video and Web Conferencing platform. This paid-subscription based service allows users to turn any meeting hosted on any GVC device into an online meeting that can be joined seamlessly from a web browser or GVC. Turn any physical room into a virtual, online meeting place to offer your customers the tools they need to be successful, no matter where they are.
- 1080p Full-HD video, up to 3-way video conferences, support for 2 monitor outputs through 2 HDMI outputs
- 3-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses
- PTZ Camera with 9x optical zoom
- Based on Android
- Integrated Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, video recording,
- Screen sharing through HDMI/VGA input
- Installed in just 3 simple steps (connect to network, TV monitors and speaker/mic
- Built-in Meeting scheduler
- Plug and Play connection to Grandstream's IPVideoTalk video conferencing service
- Supports third party SIP video conferencing platforms